Posting rules and guidelines
The below list are rules for posting in the community and forums
- Keep to the topic of the conversation.
- If you disagree with a post move on.
- If someone has disagreed with your post and mentioned why, take it on the chin and move on. Do not further counter argue the point.
- If point 2 and 3 cause an ongoing argument and personal attacks all parties involved will find their accounts closed.
- This is a G rated site. Any inappropriate content or use of foul language will see your post(s) removed at admin’s discretion.
- No spamming, trolling or stalking. Please report any such behaviour to admin for investigation.
- No self promotion/advertising in community and forum posts other than in the areas designated for this.
- Any illegal activity will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Have fun, share your knowledge and help others in need.
- Accounts of repeat rule breakers will be removed.